PALATKA CITY PIERPalatka, FL
- Fishing Pier parallels River and is bounded by rails to make it children friendly.
- Brick entrance anchors at north end of park simulates entrance at south end.
- Brick red “Witches Hat” Cupola has become a focal point for activities and recognizable symbol from the bridge as one enters Palatka.
- ·Utilize “foot print”of existing 50 year old pier so as to facilitate permitting with DNR & Corp. of Engineers.
- Pull up and clear away remnants of old pilings and piers.
- Create new image for J.C. Goodwin Park.
New Family Recreation Area
New wood structure fishing pier, with accessory framing and railing with brick entry way.
A New Image
Construct a new wood structured pier 353 feet long with 6 finger piers, each 4’ x 16’; two finger pier measuring 12’ x 20’; one finger piers measuring 4’ x 20’, with ancillary pilings for mooring.
New brick entrance way with lighting and seating designed to anchor the southern end of J.C. Goodwin Park.