- Use of traditional materials to create a timeless building, while incorporating some contemporary features.
- An interior space with natural lighting utilizing clerestory windows by extending main space another story.
- Interior reading and circulation spaces have natural lighting via clerestory windows by extending main space into upper story.
- State of the art network and audio visual technology incorporated into sensitively designed facility, which displays freedom of expression without detracting from other campus buildings.
- Coordination of multiple Architectural / Construction Administration tasks on two separate campuses