- Construct an 80′ River access channel for ocean going barges
- Construction two Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings for assembly buildings
- Develop the Site to meet Putnam County DRC requirements.
- Accommodate three existing structures, and two new Structures, new paving, loading & unloading areas and expanded site utilities
- Coordinate Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineers to produce FDEP Applications as needed for approval
- Coordinate with Surveyor, Bathymetric Surveyor, and Hydro logic Analysis.
- Seek/Obtain permits for construction from FDEP, USFWS, Corps of Engineers, and SJRWMD, as well as Putnam County.